Aptamil Growing Up Milk Powder 2-3 Years is specially formulated for the toddler’s next stage of development. Ideal for children of 2-3 years, it has Pronutra+, a unique blend of special carbohydrates Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) and Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs), Omega 3 LCPs (fatty acids), iron and vitamins A, C and D by Aptamil, that ensures your child gets the right balance of nutrition. This concentrated powder is ideal for use at home.
- Unique Blends of Ingredients – Aptamil 4 is the only growing up milk range with Pronutra+, an advanced formula developed by combining a special blend of ingredients with a unique process.
- Easy and Safe Usage – Dissolve the required amount of powder using a scoop in warm water and mix it well as per the measurements and instructions and feed immediately.
- Promotes Growth – It contains Vitamin A, C and D, where Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system. Further, it is enriched with Iron to support healthy cognitive development.
- Perfect for Vegans – This Aptamil 4 Growing Up Milk is ideal for consumption by vegetarians.
- Ready to Drink – This advanced milk formula can also be availed in a ready to drink pack for easy and quick consumption.
- Measure 150ml or 5oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker.
- Mix well for 10 seconds to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
- Check temperature and give to toddler to drink immediately.
Make up each drink as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks. Discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible and always within 2 hours. Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
Ingredients: Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Products (Demineralised Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate) (from Milk), Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Fructo-oligosachharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Milk Flavouring, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1.
Typical Values per 100ml Prepared Feed LRV1
- Energy: 210kJ / 50kcal –
- Fat: 1.9g – of which, saturates 0.5g – of which, unsaturates 1.4g –
of which, LCPs† 0.02g –
– Arachidonic acid (AA) 0.001g –
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.012g –
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 0.008g –
- Carbohydrate 6.5g –
of which, sugars 5.1g –
of which, lactose 4.7g –
- Fibre 0.8g –
- Protein 1.3g –
- Salt 0.05g –
- Vitamin A 68µg-RE 17%
- Vitamin D3 3.1µg 44%
- Vitamin E 1mg α-TE 20%
- Vitamin K1 4.9µg 41%
- Vitamin C 15mg 33%
- Thiamin (B1) 0.04mg 8%
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.23mg 33%
- Niacin (B3) 0.2mg 3%
- Pantothenic acid 0.58mg 20%
- Vitamin B6 0.06mg 9%
- Folic acid 13µg 10%
- Vitamin B12 0.4µg 50%
- Biotin 1.2µg 12%
- Sodium 20mg –
- Potassium 125mg 13%
- Chloride 36mg 7%
- Calcium 120mg 22%
- Phosphorus 96mg 17%
- Magnesium 10mg 13%
- Iron 1.2mg 15%
- Zinc 0.9mg 18%
- Iodine 20µg 25%
- † Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- 1% Labelling Reference Values
Directions: Important you follow serving instructions on back of pack.