Aptamil Follow on Milk is made especially for babies from 6-12 months of age as part of a mixed diet. It is infused with Vitamin D that supports the normal function of the immune system. Tailored to complement a weaning diet, it also contains other essential nutrients and Vitamins that help in the proper functioning of the immune system. It is quite easy and safe to use. With its packaging done in a protective atmosphere, it is perfect to use at home.
- Nutrients as Per Age Requirement – This infant’s milk contains all balanced and age-appropriate nutrients that support overall growth and development of your 6-12 months old baby.
- No Artificial Flavours – This infant formula for up to 12 months of age, contains no artificial flavours, and is manufactured using blends of ingredients with a unique process.
- Easy and Safe Usage – Dissolve the required amount of powder using a scoop in warm water and mix it well as per the measurements and instructions and feed immediately.
- Vital Nutrients – Aptamil Follow on Milk contains Omega, Vitamin A, C, D, iron and more nutrients that help in proper physical growth, promotes cognitive development and strengthens the immune system.
- For Vegans – This baby’s milk by Aptamil is ideal for consumption by vegetarians.
Patented Next Generation Formulation: The only Follow On Milk with Pronutra™-Advance; developed by combining our blend of ingredients with our unique process.
Pronutra™-Advance – Our Unique Process: Omega-3 LCPs (DHA) – Contains Omega-3 (DHA) to support normal visual development *benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA.
Vitamins A, C & D and Iron – With vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Enriched with Iron to support normal cognitive development. GOS/FOS (9:1) – Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides.
How to use:
Preparation and Usage: After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil® Follow On Milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
Approx. 1 beaker: No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210 ml: Quantity of Water per feed: 7 fl oz
How to use this pack:
To open, remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of pack. There is a handy leveller built into the pack. Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure.
Click the lid securely to keep your powder fresh.
Preparing your baby’s feed: Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Replace lid on beaker. Shake vigorously (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Important feeding advice: Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard un-finished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Store powder in a cool dry place
- Do not refrigerate
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Hazards and Cautions:
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Aptamil® Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. The decision to start weaning including the use of this product before 6 months should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on baby’s individual needs.
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Ingredients: Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Galacto Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Calcium Chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin E, L-Tryptophan, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, lnosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Calcium Carbonate, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, L-Carnitine, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Allergy Advice – For allergens, see ingredients in bold: Milk, Fish, Soy
Nutritional Information per 100ml prepared feed:
- Energy 285kJ
- Fat 3.1g
- of which, saturates 1.4g
- of which, unsaturates 1.7g
- of which, LCPs† 0.020g
- – Arachidonic acid (AA) 0.009g
- – Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.009g
- Carbohydrate 8.5g
- of which, sugars 8.4g
- of which, lactose 8.1g
- Fibre 0.6g
- Protein 1.4g
- Salt 0.05g
- Vitamin A 61µg-RE (15%*)
- Vitamin D3 1.5µg (21%*)
- Vitamin E 1.2mg α-TE (24%*)
- Vitamin K1 6.2µg (52%*)
- Vitamin C 8.7mg (19%*)
- Thiamin (B1) 0.06mg (12%*)
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.12mg (17%*)
- Niacin (B3) 0.52mg (7%*)
- Pantothenic acid 0.37mg (12%*)
- Vitamin B6 0.05mg (7%*)
- Folic acid 15µg (12%*)
- Vitamin B12 0.19µg (24%*)
- Biotin 1.9µg (19%*)
- Sodium 22mg (6%*)
- Potassium 78mg (8%*)
- Chloride 47mg (9%*)
- Calcium 63mg (11%*)
- Phosphorus 43mg (8%*)
- Magnesium 4.9mg (6%*)
- Iron 1.1mg (14%*)
- Zinc 0.55mg (11%*)
- Copper 0.049mg (10%*)
- Manganese 0.008mg (1%*)
- Fluoride ≤0.006mg
- Selenium 1.7µg (9%*)
- Iodine 15µg (19%*)
- L-carnitine 13mg
- Choline 10mg
- Inositol 4mg
- Taurine 5.7mg
- GOS/FOS** 0.8g
- Nucleotides 3.2mg
- * % Labelling reference values
- † Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
- ** Galacto-oligosaccharides / Fructo-oligosaccharides
Lower Age Limit: Advisory – 6 Months
Upper Age Limit: Advisory – 12 Months
Country of origin: UK
Directions: Important you follow serving instructions on back of pack