Aptamil Growing Up Milk 3 for Toddlers of 1-2 Years, 900g is one of the most advanced formulations. It is a unique formula, tailored to support toddler’s nutritional needs at every developmental stage. Infused with Vitamin D, an important nutrient for toddlers as it supports normal bone development. 2 beakers a day delivers at least 100% of your toddler’s daily dietary Vitamin D requirements. It is very safe and easy to use by following the instructions at home.
- Unique Blends of Ingredients – This infant’s milk for 1-2 years contains all balanced and age-appropriate nutrients and has pronutra plus that supports overall growth and development of your 1-2 years old toddler.
- No Artificial Flavours – This infant formula for up to 1-2 years of age is based on whole milk with nutrients and contains no artificial flavours.
- Contains Essential Nutrients – Aptamil Growing Up Milk contains more essential nutrients than cow’s milk and complements a varied and balanced diet. Besides, it helps in physical growth, promotes cognitive development and strengthens the immune system.
- Perfect for Vegans – This baby’s milk by Aptamil is ideal for consumption by vegetarians.
- Easy and Safe Usage – Dissolve the required amount of powder using a scoop in warm water and mix it well as per the measurements and instructions and feed immediately.
Allergen Information: Contains – Fish, Milk
Storage Instructions: Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Speciality: Low Sodium
- Serving Size: 100 ml
- Energy (kJ): 275 kJ
- Energy (kcal): 65.725 kcal
- Fat 2.6 Grams of which – Saturates 0.6 Grams
- Carbohydrate 8.5 Grams of which – Sugars 6.7 Grams
- Protein 1.5 Grams
- Salt 0.07 Grams
Ingredients: Vegetable Oils Skimmed Milk Demineralised Whey Protein (From Milk) Lactose (From Milk) Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Gos) (From Milk) Maltodextrin Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk) Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Fos) Calcium Phosphate Fish Oil Calcium Carbonate Potassium Citrate Vitamin C Sodium Citrate Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin) Magnesium Chloride Choline Chloride Taurine Ferrous Sulphate Zinc Sulphate Vitamin E Nicotinamide Pantothenic Acid Folic Acid Copper Sulphate Vitamin A Biotin Vitamin D3 Thiamin Vitamin B6 Potassium Iodide Manganese Sulphate Vitamin K1 Sodium Selenite.
Directions: Important you follow serving instructions on back of pack.