Cow & Gate Growing up milk is nutritionally tailored to help your on-the-go toddlers growing needs as part of a varied and balanced diet from their first birthday.
Enriched with vitamin D and Calcium for normal bone development and iron to support normal cognitive development this follow on milk lends a helping hand to support your precious little ones nutritional needs until they turn 2 years old.
From 1-2 years it is recommended giving a toddler about 2 x 150ml beakers of growing up milk a day one beaker in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Supports a balanced and varied diet.
- High in vitamin D
- Enriched with Iron
- Source of Calcium
Ingredients: Skimmed milk* Lactose (from milk*) Vegetable oils (Palm oil Sunflower oil Rapeseed oil) Whey product (Demineralised whey Whey protein concentrate) (from milk*) Maltodextrin Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk*) Potassium hydrogen phosphate Calcium phosphate Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) Calcium carbonate Magnesium citrate Vitamin C Potassium citrate Sodium chloride Emulsifier (soy* lecithin) Potassium chloride Iron sulphate Zinc sulphate Vitamin D3 Vitamin E Pantothenic acid Vitamin B12 Folic acid Niacin Vitamin A Riboflavin Biotin Vitamin B6 Thiamin Potassium iodide Vitamin K1
Directions on usage:
- Read the packaging and full instructions before use. Please ensure you follow the instructions carefully as this is special milk. Because powdered milks are not sterile failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl oz boiled cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided add 5 level scoops of powder into the beaker.
- Replace clean lid on beaker shake well for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder.
- Check the temperature and feed immediately.
- For hygiene reasons do not store made up milk drinks.
- Make up each drink as required and always discard unfinished drinks within 2 hours.
- When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Consult your Health Professional or Dentist for advice.
- Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Do not heat in a microwave hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place.
- Do not refrigerate.