Growing up milk from 2-3 years
We believe that when little ones are happy on the inside, they’re happy on the outside too.
When it comes to looking after them, support, care & nutrition can all help. Once your toddler is eating a wide range of different foods, you may choose to switch from a full-fat growing up milk to a semi-skimmed version. Our Stage 4 growing up milk is semi-skimmed and formulated to help provide 2-3 year olds with nutrients they need as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- High in vitamin D
- Enriched with Iron
- Source of Calcium
How to use:
- Feeding guide 2-3 years
- 1 beaker, Amount of water 150ml, 5 fl.oz, Number of level scoops (1 scoop =4.0g): 5
- From 2-3 years, your toddler will need about 2 x 150ml beakers of growing up milk per day. We recommend one beaker in the morning and one at night.
- Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
How to use this pack:
- To open: remove tamper evidence strip & lift lid.
- In the pack is a scoop and leveller to help you measure the correct amount of powder. Store your scoop in the lid between uses.
- Click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh.
How to prepare:
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your toddler ill.
- 1. Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- 2. Using the scoop provided, add 5 levelled scoops of powder into the beaker.
- 3. Replace clean lid on beaker. Shake well for 10 seconds to dissolve powder.
- 4. Check temperature and drink immediately.
For hygiene reasons do not store made up milk drinks. Make up each drink as required and always discard unfinished drinks within 2 hours.
Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Hazards and Cautions:
Please do not leave children under the age of 36 months unattended with this product, due to a risk of choking on the cap.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products.
Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label.
Ingredients: Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Whey Product (Demineralised Whey, Whey Protein Concentrate) (from Milk), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate, Milk Flavouring, Vitamin C, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Potassium Chloride, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Niacin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Potassium Iodide
Allergian Ingredients: Contains: Milk, Soy
Nutrition per 100ml prepared feed % LRV1 per 100ml:
- Energy 210kJ 50kcal
- Fat 1.9g
- of which, saturates 0.4g
- of which, unsaturates 1.5g
- Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 0.265g
- Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 0.047g
- Carbohydrate 6.5g
- of which, sugars 5.8g
- of which, lactose 5.5g
- Fibre 0.9g
- Protein 1.3g
- Salt 0.05g
- Vitamins †%LRV / 100ml
- Vitamin A 62µg-RE (16%)
- Vitamin D3 2.9µg (41%)
- Vitamin E 1mg a-TE (20%)
- Vitamin K1 4.6µg (38%)
- Vitamin C 15mg (33%)
- Thiamin (B1) 0.04mg (8%)
- Riboflavin (B2) 0.23mg (33%)
- Niacin (B3)0.20mg (3%)
- Pantothenic acid 0.58mg (19%)
- Vitamin B6 0.06mg (9%)
- Folic acid 8.6µg (7%)
- Vitamin B120.4µg (50%)
- Biotin 1.1µg (11%)
- Sodium 20mg (5%)
- Potassium 117mg (12%)
- Chloride 39mg (8%)
- Calcium 120mg (22%)
- Phosphorus93mg (17%)
- Magnesium10mg (13%)
- Iron 1.2mg (15%)
- Zinc 0.9mg (18%)
- Fluoride <0.003mg
- Iodine 20µg (25%)
- GOS/FOS** 1.2g
- †% Labelling Reference Value
- Galacto- & Fructo-Oligosaccharides